The latest ratings from the non-partisan Cook Political Report are out and there is some good news for Democrats.
- Congressman Scott, Boucher and Moran are in “Solid Democratic” seats.
- The race between Democrat Gerry Connolly and Republican Keith Fimian for the seat held by GOP Congressman Tom Davis is rated “Likely Democratic”.
- The race between Democrat Glenn Nye and GOP Congresswoman Thelma Drake is ranked, “Toss Up”.
- The race between Democrat Tom Perriello and GOP Congressman/Ignorant Bigot Virgil Goode is ranked, “Lean Republican”.
- The race between Democrat Judy Feder and GOP Congressman Frank Wolf is ranked “Likely Republican”.
- The remaining races are ranked “Solid Republican”.